Installing a New Toilet System
Your toilet breaking is one of those unthinkable scenarios that most people won’t know how to deal with. If your toilet is beyond fixing, the best thing you can do is get in touch with an emergency plumber such as Ignite Facilities.
We offer an emergency service for both domestic and commercial properties where we aim to have secured your emergency within 24 hours of your initial call.
In our latest blog, we are going to share the process of toilet installation, to give you a better idea of everything that’s involved.
Removing Your Old Toilet
Before you can start thinking about having a new toilet, we will need to remove your old one.
Here are the five steps we will undertake to remove your toilet –
• Switch off the water
• Disconnect the water pipe
• Removing the fixing bolts
• Detach the toiler from the soil pipe
• Cover the soil pipe
Four Steps to a New Toilet
Once all of these tasks are complete, we will concentrate on installing your new toilet in your property.
Here’s our simple four-step guide to toilet installation –
1. Firstly we will measure up and add the wax ring
2. Remove the soil pipe cover and connect your new toilet
3. Secure the toilet to the floor
4. Install the cistern tank
Plumbers You Can Rely On
Plumbing issues are one of the most common callouts across the UK, which is one of the reasons Ignite Facilities runs our emergency callout service.
These are some of the issues we get called out for –
• Heaters, Boilers and Gas
• Electrical – power outages etc.
• Air Conditioning – water leaking, noisy, no power, bad smell being produced or not heating or cooling properly
• Plumbing – Low water pressure, burst pipes, flooding, leaks, blockage and off-colour or smelling water
Want to Know More? Get in Touch
If your premises needs a new toilet then don’t hesitate to contact Ignite Facilities today. We work with customers right across Stoke on Trent and Newcastle under Lyme.