Domestic Electrician in Staffordshire & South Cheshire
This may seem an obvious statement, but we are heavily reliant on electricity and this becomes extremely apparent when one night it just goes out. Electrical issues at home are a nightmare with it being a huge part of our day to day lives. Not only is it a major factor in how we relax and unwind after a hard day’s work, but also when we use our home during the day for work or deadlines.
The safety of the electrics in your home should not be overlooked and when a problem arises if the issue seems to complex too, don’t go it alone and instead reach out to an electrician.
Electrical Engineers and Services at Ignite Facilities
Almost every homeowner can change a lightbulb but there are some jobs that an electrician is required to complete safely and properly. At Ignite Facilities we are an affordable domestic electrician whose reputation for reliability, quality of work and professionalism has excelled from day one. We provide the following services
- Affordable Emergency Response
- Emergency Lighting – While there is no regulation for emergency lighting in homes it is particularly useful for homes that are prone to power outages such as those in rural areas. Emergency lighting is used in common areas for individual flats/apartments and care homes just in case regular lighting fails. This should also form part of the Fire Risk Assessment for the building according to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Fault Finding – Using our years of experience our electricians are able to identify, analyse and rectify electrical faults plus we will test your equipment before re-energising to make sure all faults have been dealt with correctly.
- Installation, Service & Maintenance – As well as an installation service our team of specialists also provide regular services and any on-going maintenance you require.
- Landlords Certificates – For property owners, periodic inspections and tests are required by a registered electrician (such as Ignite Facilities) on rental properties at least every five years.
- PAT Testing – Using trained professionals to carry out any testing on electrical equipment ensures the correct equipment is used and they will understand the test results and be able to feed them back to you.
Periodic Safety Inspections From a complete electrical system installation and maintenance to emergency lighting and response, our team find and fix faults it as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on delivering unmatched results and customer satisfaction.
We specialise in domestic electrical services covering a huge range of building size and complexity. Our team have the skills and knowledge to meet all electrical requirements. The services we provide are designed to cause as little disruption to your home and lifestyle.
Speak to Ignite Facilities for Electrician Services in Staffordshire and South Cheshire
Finding an electrician doesn’t need to be difficult! Speak to our electrical engineers who work throughout Staffordshire and South Cheshire.
If you’d like to know more about our services. We’ll be happy to provide you with a quote as well as answer any questions you might have about how we can address your electrical troubles.
At Ignite Facilities we are an accredited, qualified and registered service provider giving you peace of mind. When you enquire about our service, you can trust us implicitly with the safety and wellbeing of your domestic electrics.Contact Us